1. Accounts must be paid in full within 14 days of the invoice date.
2. We reserve the right to charge interest at a rate of 5% per annum above Bank of England base rate on all late payments.
3. Account queries or complaints must be notified to us with 14 days of the invoice date.
4. In the event of a default of this agreement, our terms and conditions will be governed by English Law.
5. A percentage surcharge for collection costs will be added to any debt that is still outstanding 90 days after the invoice date to cover debt collection agency fees. The client will also be liable for any additional court costs relating to legal action necessary to enforce settlement.
6. For insured horses, the excess and other non-insured costs must be settled within 14 days of statement date. The insured balance must be settled within 56 days. It is the client’s responsibility to recover the money from the insurance company.